Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The new meds are not working

3 weeks ago, I went to see my neurologist because of the fainting with my last daily med, so she switched it. The first week I was fine, but it was only a half dose. The second week I started having worse migraines that took a few days to go away. Today, I am in my 5th day of a migraine that just won't stop.
I went to my GP, and he gave me a shot of something about 10:30 am. Right now, it is almost 4 and I still have the migraine, but it has reduced in intensity. I am still pretty sensitive to light (I am wearing sunglasses, while I wait for my counseling appointment because the lights in the hallway are too bright for me to handle.) At least I am not too sensitive to sound right now. I am at my ropes end with these migraines. I just dont know what else to do. Tomorrow, I will be calling my neurologist and see what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment